Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
Great deal to kick off summer spending! Especially if you’re still a little short of your Companion Pass…
Early Monday morning, Chase and Southwest sent me an email with the subject line: “Earn 25% more points on everyday purchases.” If you have a Chase Southwest card, check your email for the offer! This promotion is definitely targeted, judging by the terms and the link that was in my email.
NOTE: This offer appears to be targeted, with the numbers and bonus points changing between folks. Let us know what you got in the comments!
If you register by October 31st, 2019, and earn at least 20,000 Rapid Rewards with credit card spend by the end of October, you’ll be eligible for a 25% bonus those earned points! The bonus points will not count for A-List status, but will get you closer to the Companion Pass.
Of note, your points MUST be earned by a credit card and MUST post during the promotion period. You also have to earn at least 20,000 Rapid Rewards before the bonus will kick in. It doesn’t clarify if the double Rapid Rewards earned on Southwest purchases count towards the 20,000 limit, or if you’ll have to just spend $20,000 on your cards.
Terms and Conditions:
Don’t worry, I’ve shortened it to the important stuff!
- Register between 6/7/2019 and 10/31/2019 11:59 p.m. ET and have a minimum of 20,000 points earned from Rapid Rewards Credit Card post during the promotion period of 7/1/2019 and 10/31/2019.
- Points must post to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account during the promotional period to get the 25% bonus.
- The 25% bonus points will count toward Companion Pass qualification, but will not count toward A-List or A-List Preferred qualification.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the end of the promotional period for the bonus points to post.
- 10,000 bonus points maximum.
- Sign up bonuses will not be eligible for the 25% bonus.
- Points transferred from Chase Ultimate Rewards are not eligible for the bonus.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- This offer is not from Chase. Chase is not responsible for it.
- Bonus points will post directly to your Southwest Rapid Rewards account and will not appear on your credit card statement.
- Rapid Rewards Credit Card must remain open through 10/31/2019 to qualify for this offer.
Did you get the offer? Let us know what you think!