Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Alaska Airlines announced free inflight access to three popular messaging apps. Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and Apple’s iMessage will now work on GoGo WiFi-equipped planes for free
- Apple stock price on January 1 correlates with Helicopter accidents killing occupant
- Introducing the world’s first “Modern Toilet restaurant” in Taiwan
- Several travel bloggers shared their 2017 travel resolutions – mine was to “stop worrying about finding the absolutely, positively best deal and just start booking trips and going places.”
- A word of warning if you try to book an award ticket on Air China – they very well may just cancel your ticket and leave you high and dry in the airport
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: The US Virgin Islands will give you $300 to visit in 2017