Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- After 100 years of planning, the 2nd Avenue Subway in New York City finally opened. Guess it’s time to revisit the Subway Challenge on my travel bucket list.
- Many airport lounges now have a loyalty program where you can get points even if you’re visiting on a Priority Pass membership (so at zero cost to you)
- Here are 6 tips for saving money on Disney park tickets.
- Did you know that the US Virgin Islands will pay you to visit in 2017? Unfortunately the $300 they’ll pay you isn’t straight up cash – just “spending Credits for Historical / Cultural Tours and Activities”. Still, $300 is $300. And just like you don’t need a passport to go to Puerto Rico, US Citizens won’t need one to go to the US Virgin Islands as well
- A United Airlines employee wasfound trapped in the cargo hold after a flight
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: “I had a date with a new lady that I cancelled because all I wanted to do was buy gift cards”