Today we are continuing with the USTA’s annual Daily Getaways, in which travel products are offered up at reduced prices every weekday at 1pm ET. Each day we will see various travel deals, including discounted rates on car rentals, and deals on points purchases. Today is probably the day most people have been waiting for – the ability to buy Hyatt points at a discount. But because this deal is likely to be so hot, I’m posting it the night before to make sure as many people as possible are aware of it.
There are 3 different packages for Hyatt points
- 30,000 Hyatt points for $396 (1.32 cents per point)
- 50,000 Hyatt points for $660 (1.32 cents per point)
- 80,000 Hyatt points for $960 (1.2 cents per point)
You get the best deal by buying the biggest package, but given the sheer lack of packages available, you better be FAST (and lucky)
- Direct link to Daily Getaways’ website here
- There are limited packages available and if there are any deals worth having, they tend to go fast, so you’ll need to be at your computer at exactly 1pm ET.
- Purchases should be coded as travel, so you’ll want to use a card that maximizes your earn, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Citi Prestige.
Are you jumping on this deal
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them