Today we are continuing with the USTA’s annual Daily Getaways, in which travel products are offered up at reduced prices every weekday at 1pm ET. Each day we will see various travel deals, including discounted rates on car rentals, and deals on points purchases.
Vegas Hotel Getaways
There are five different options for Monday’s deal
- 2 nights at New York New York for $750
- A stay at the Cosmopolitan for $1,750
- The Luxor for $750
- The Skyloft Suite at MGM Grand for $2,000
- Getaway for 2 to Mandalay Bay for $1,750
Given the miles and points that most of us have, this doesn’t strike me as an amazing deal for most people.
- Direct link to Daily Getaways’ website here
- There are limited packages available and if there are any deals worth having, they tend to go fast, so you’ll need to be at your computer at exactly 1pm ET.
- Purchases should be coded as travel, so you’ll want to use a card that maximizes your earn, like the Chase Sapphire Reserve or Citi Prestige.
Are you jumping on this deal?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them