Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
On sale today at 1pm EST with Daily Getaways is 20% discount on Marriott eGiftCards in three different denominations. Prices are the same from previous years, but maximum allowed per package is higher this year.
- $100 eGiftCard for $80, maximum 5 allowed (compared to 3 last year), 1070 available;
- $250 eGiftCard for $200, maximum 2 allowed, 252 available;
- $500 eGiftCard for $400, maximum 2 allowed (compared to 1 last year), 200 available.
- Travel anytime, as Marriott eGiftCard do not expire.
- Use like cash at participating Marriott branded or Ritz Carlton properties worldwide for stays, dining, spa treatments, golf and more!
- The eGiftCard must be presented at time of checkout or conclusion of services as tender.
- Within 10-14 business days of purchase, you will receive your Marriott eGiftCard via the valid email address provided at purchase.
My tips for you
This deal is no-brainer if you stay at Marriott hotels, as it will save you up to 20% on your next stay. I purchased these Marriott eGiftCards from Daily Getaway every year in the past few years, so here’s couple tips for you if you are planning to participate this year.
- Buy the $100 package as they will be easier to get;
- If you need more than 5 packages, have a trusted friend (or friends) buy more for you (using your credit card so you earn the points). The eGiftCards do not have names on them, so anyone can redeem as long as you present them at check-out.
Now who is buying Marriott eGiftCards today at 1pm ET? Make sure you are ready a few minutes prior to 1PM ET.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them