Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Today one of my most hotly anticipated deals is coming to Daily Getaways– discounted Choice Privileges points! I’ve actually not gotten in on this deal before, though Choice points recently came on my radar and I realized what a good deal I’d been missing. These packages have usually sold out pretty quickly, so if you want to purchase them, be at your computer and hitting refresh at 12:59pm ET, just before they go live.
- 55,000 points for $265, or 0.48 cents per point – 1306 packages available
- 42,000 points for $205, or 0.49 cents per point – 1049 packages available
- 28,000 points for $144, or 0.51 cents per point – 1571 packages available
- 14,000 points for $80, or 0.57 cents per point – 1150 package available
Terms and Conditions
- Travel anytime as long as your Choice account stays active.
- No more than two (2) sets of points purchased through each offer are allowed per loyalty number.
- A maximum of eight (8) sets of points is allowed per loyalty number across all Choice Hotels offers.
- Points will be posted to the account number given at time of purchase within ten (10) business days of confirmation.
- Once points are posted into a Choice Privileges account, they never expire as long as you have activity within 18 months.
Though there are dramatically less packages for the 14,000 points option (1,000 vs 3,000 last year), they’ve also increased the number of higher-point packages. There are some really good uses of Choice points available, especially in high-cost cities like Tokyo, where award nights can be had for as little as 8,000 points. Remember, these can go quickly, so if you want in on it, be there at or before 1pm ET. Good luck!
(SEE ALSO: 4 best uses of Choice points)
(SEE ALSO: Napa Winery Inn – a solid redemption of 30,000 Choice points)
What’s your favorite Choice hotel?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
You really should add a disclaimer that “high cost cities like Tokyo” are currently blacked out entirely from award space. Same with the entire Nordic Choice collection. Either a glitch with Choice Hotels’ system, or they are blocking award space indefinitely.
This is not bad the 55,000 one can get you almost 7 nights in japan for $265… I really like choice points, but don’t currently have any redemptions in mind.
Lucky is reporting no award redemption availability in Japan!
Remember that Choice point redemptions will only show availability for 100 days preceeding your stay. You will see “no availability” if you are looking more than 100 days out.
We had some absolutely great award stays in Utah (Moab, Kanab etc.) last year during a 3-week national park trip – for only 8,000 points per night.
Yes – I suspect this is what is happening