Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
One of the best vacations I’ve taken was a trip to Iceland. I flew WOW Air, and since I did my homework and did extensive research, I knew what to expect, and was surprised that I had a great WOW experience. There is currently a WOW Air sale. If visiting Iceland has been on your bucket list, check out the sale and see if it works for you.
(H/T to Milenerd for sharing this deal)
What’s the deal
- Valid on select WOW Air flights to Iceland (Reykjavik – use KEF airport)
- 30% off airfare (not taxes and service fees)
- Use promo code WOWSALE
- Book before 23:59 (GMT), April 15th, 2018
- Travel Dates:
- April 12th – June 12th, 2018
- August 20th – October 20th, 2018.
- Details about the promo, click here
My WOW Tips
- Research, research, research – do your homework – I was extremely prepared and knew what I could bring onboard without getting charged extra
- Don’t expect a premier airline, manage your expectations
- Create a MyWOW account for free and you could find lower fares
- Know that the different price points offer various selections, so choose accordingly
If your schedule is flexible, you might be able to find a better deal by checking other dates. WOW is known to publish fares in the $99 price range. One thing I told many of my friends, I flew WOW Air from LA to Iceland for $99 one-way. That was an amazing fare that got me to Europe. I knew what to expect and I couldn’t complain. Heck, I was able to get to Europe for $99. My WOW flights were never late, the crew was pleasant and helpful, and the pizza slice I bought onboard wasn’t that expensive (under $10), I could live with that.
Have you flown WOW? What was your experience? I know I’d be willing to fly WOW again, how about you?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them