Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Delta has really been rocking it lately with Skymiles flash sales. While it is irritating to me that Delta talks about there being a “sale” when there is no published award chart, it is definitely true that these flash sales are providing a lot of good value for Skymiles!
These deals are for domestic travel within North America, both for cash prices as well as Skymiles. You can read complete details here.
- Book by November 12, 2018 at 11:59pm ET
- Must book on Delta.com directly;
- Travel may begin on or after November 28, 2018 and all travel must be completed by March 7, 2019
- Tickets must be purchased at least 21 days prior to departure, but no later than November 12, 2018
- Blackout dates are in the fine print of the award sale page; they vary by route, but all routes are blacked out from December 20, 2018 – January 3, 2019, January 22, 2019, February 16, 2019, February 19, 2019, February 23, 2019
- Minimum stay of Friday or Saturday is required
All of the fares are priced with both one way cash and award sales – here are examples of some of the fares
One nice thing about this sale is that the ONE WAY fare is discounted, which is not always the case with Delta and other legacy airlines, where the one way fare can sometimes be even more expensive than a roundtrip fare.
If your city is not listed, often you can still find deals by just searching on delta.com.
Are you able to take advantage of this sale?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them