Here’s yet another offer from American Express that could garner you additional Hilton Honors bonus points at Amazon. I received this offer in the mail today.
How do I earn 13x Hilton Honors bonus at Amazon
- Shop at Amazon.com
- Earn up to 13x Hilton Honors bonus points (make sure to enroll the card – see below)
- 3x on purchases on all eligible purchases
- 10x bonus points at Amazon.com with this offer
- Earnings will work on up to $500 eligible purchases at Amazon.com
- Offer expires 1/29/2019
- Restrictions apply, see Terms and Conditions below.
How do I enroll
- Enroll your American Express Hilton card using the link from the email you received
- The subject line on my email “Card Member, earn 13X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at Amazon.com“
- Load your enrolled Card to your Amazon wallet (if you haven’t done so already), so it’s on file before you start shopping.
- Use your Card at Amazon.com and earn 10X Hilton Honors Bonus Points with this offer, plus the 3X you usually earn, for a total of 13X Hilton Honors Bonus Points, on up to $500 in purchases.
With the upcoming holidays, this could be an easy quick spend to those who shop at Amazon. Let me know if you received this offer. Good luck.
Terms and Conditions according the American Express email:
Terms and Conditions
1. You must enroll your Hilton Honors Card above to earn 10 additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar of purchases made at Amazon.com from the time you complete enrollment through 1/29/2019. You will earn 10 additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points per dollar of purchases using your enrolled Card at Amazon.com on the first $500 in purchases (for a total of up to 5,000 additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points). Eligible purchases include digital downloads, Amazon Prime subscriptions, and items sold by third party merchants through the Amazon Marketplace. Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, purchases of any cash equivalents, or purchases made at non-US versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com or retail locations owned by Amazon.
Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. A purchase will not earn additional HiltonHonors Bonus Points if the merchant’s code is not eligible. Purchases made through a third-party payment account or on an online marketplace (with multiple retailers), other than Amazon Marketplace, will not earn additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points. You may not earn additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points on purchases that the merchant submits using a mobile or wireless card reader or if you use a mobile or digital wallet.
Additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points will be credited to your Hilton Honors account within 2-4 weeks after the end of the offer. Purchases may fall outside of the offer period (and therefore not be eligible for additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points) in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped.) Additional Card Members on your account are not eligible to enroll in this offer, but you can earn additional Hilton Honors Bonus Points for purchases made atAmazon.com by any Additional Card Members on your account.
To receive the Hilton Honors Bonus Points, your Card Account must not be cancelled or past due at the time of fulfillment. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time. The HiltonHonors Bonus Points you may earn as part of this offer are in addition to any other Bonus Points you may get from using your Card. For questions regarding your Card Account, please call the number on the back of your Card.
Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon, the Amazon logo and the smile logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
wonder if buying amazon gc will be considered an eligible purchase???
Good question. I’ll add this to the post. “Eligible purchases do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchases or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, purchases of any cash equivalents, or purchases made at non-US versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com or retail locations owned by Amazon.”
I’m going to stick with my 5x for ultimate rewards through staples with ink.
Received the offer connected to my Hilton card. When I initially tried to enroll, I could not find the “invitation code” referenced. Instead I logged in with a different tab and was immediately enrolled. This will make me feel a little better about my husband’s spending.
Glad it eventually worked out for you.
I received this offer on my Hilton Ascend Card. I am hoping it stacks with the other offer of 10,000 points after $1000 spend or 20,000 points after $2000 spend. Its possible to end up with a bonus of 25,000 points after $2000 spend. Add in bonus categories and this could amount to 31,000 points for $2000 spend, at a min.
Jim – let me know how it goes!