Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
You can earn 20,000 Membership Rewards with this new Amex Offer. Check your card if you have this targeted offer
What’s the deal
- Spend $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions at AirCanada.com
- Earn an additional 20,000 Membership Rewards
- Offer is through 12/15/2018
- Purchase must be in US dollars
- Restrictions apply. See Offer Terms for details.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
So if you have any trips where you could use Air Canada or book with Air Canada, here’s an opportunity to earn an additional 20,000 Membership Rewards.