Chase is at it again with promoting the use of Chase Pay. This time it’s using Chase Pay with Starbucks. When you buy something from Starbucks using Chase Pay, you will earn 300 stars.
300 Starbucks stars?
- Good enough for 2 Starbucks drinks (from Tall to Venti); or
- Any food item, excluding merchandise
All you need to get a drink or food item is 125 stars. Therefore, you could get a drink and a food item and still have 50 stars left for future use.
Here’s what you need to do
- Go to your Chase Pay app and activate the Starbucks offer located on top of the Chase Pay main page
- Once you go through the motion of linking it with Chase Pay, make a purchase at Starbucks, and when you pay, make sure you pay using the Chase Pay app
- The 300 Starbucks Stars will post to your account, it could take a few days (it’s not immediate)
- When the points or the 300 stars do post to your Starbucks account, on your next visit just to Starbucks, pay using the Starbucks app
- This offer is good through March 19, 2018
How can you make the deal sweeter? When paying with Chase Pay, consider paying your Chase Freedom via Chase Pay. If you haven’t used up the $1,500 Chase Freedom first quarter bonus, then this purchase gets you another 5% back.
All in all, hey, two free drinks are better than no free drink. Enjoy!!!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them