Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Chase is at it again with promoting the use of Chase Pay. This time it’s using Chase Pay with Starbucks. When you buy something from Starbucks using Chase Pay, you will earn 300 stars.
300 Starbucks stars?
- Good enough for 2 Starbucks drinks (from Tall to Venti); or
- Any food item, excluding merchandise
All you need to get a drink or food item is 125 stars. Therefore, you could get a drink and a food item and still have 50 stars left for future use.
Here’s what you need to do
- Go to your Chase Pay app and activate the Starbucks offer located on top of the Chase Pay main page
- Once you go through the motion of linking it with Chase Pay, make a purchase at Starbucks, and when you pay, make sure you pay using the Chase Pay app
- The 300 Starbucks Stars will post to your account, it could take a few days (it’s not immediate)
- When the points or the 300 stars do post to your Starbucks account, on your next visit just to Starbucks, pay using the Starbucks app
- This offer is good through March 19, 2018
How can you make the deal sweeter? When paying with Chase Pay, consider paying your Chase Freedom via Chase Pay. If you haven’t used up the $1,500 Chase Freedom first quarter bonus, then this purchase gets you another 5% back.
All in all, hey, two free drinks are better than no free drink. Enjoy!!!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them