The Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard is offering a highest-ever bonus of 70,000 miles after meeting the minimum spending requirements. The bonus offer is broken down into two parts:
- Earn 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the first 90 days
- Earn another 10,000 bonus miles after a purchase is made on an employee card.
If an initial offer of 70,000 miles isn’t enough to entice you, here are the earning rates and perks of the Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard:
- Receive a one-time 50% off companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii and North America on Hawaiian Airlines.
- Earn 3x HawaiianMiles on eligible Hawaiian Airlines purchases
- Earn 2x miles on gas, dining and office supply store purchases
- Earn 1x miles on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
You can also earn 20,000 bonus miles with $50,000-$99,999 in annual purchases, or 40,000 bonus miles with $100,000 or more in annual purchases. These are very high spend amounts, though, and your business spending would be put to much better use on other cards.
Direct link to offer (not an affiliate link)
Is this offer worth much?
Hawaiian Airlines unfortunately just rolled out an unannounced devaluation to their program (SEE: Hawaiian moves too more dynamic pricing, devalues miles). The initial offer isn’t bad, though, if you live on the west coast. Since you can access the discounted rates as a Hawaiian Airlines Business Mastercard cardholder, the bonus is worth two round-trip tickets (or four one-ways) between the U.S. West Coast and Hawaii.
Personally, I would transfer the 70,000 Hawaiian Airlines miles to Hilton points and call it a day. You can transfer in batches of 10,000 miles to 15,000 Hilton points, so this would net you 105,000 Hilton points, which isn’t a bad haul for a $99 annual fee. Hawaiian Airlines also has some potentially useful partners.