With Valentine’s Day coming up, flowers are going to be flying off the shelf at local stores. I know the flower display at my local Costco gets especially crazy a few days before the big day.
Avoid the stores by buying your loved ones flowers online and earn some miles while you are at it!
Here is a list of all of the offers we are aware of at time of posting. I’ll be updating the list between now and Valentine’s Day if I find any more so make sure to check this post before placing your order.
- Southwest: 1,000 points per order when you spend $29.99 or more and use promo code RR22 at 1-800-flowers
- Hawaiian: Earn 30 miles per $1 spent at 1-800-flowers with promo code HA1530, 1,500 miles per order at Teleflora, 10 miles per $1 spent at FTD, or 10 miles per $1 spent at Hana Flower Company
- Delta: Earn 30 miles per $1 spent at FTD, earn 12 points per $1 spent at ProFlowers
- American: Earn 10 miles per $1 spent at 1-800-flowers, 20 miles per $1 spent at florists.com, 6 miles per $1 spent at teleflora, 20 miles per $1 spent at ProFlowers, 20 miles per $1 spent at fromyouflowers.com (see all offers here)
- United: Earn 1,500 miles per order at Teleflora, 15 miles per $1 spent at fromyouflowers.com, 20 miles per $1 spent at ProFlowers, 30 miles per $1 spent at 1-800-flowers, 30 miles per $1 spent at FTD (see all offers here)
Please share in the comments if you run across any great mile earning opportunities while doing your Valentine’s Day shopping!
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them