Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Hyatt just released information about their first points promo of 2018 and in my opinion, it has the potential be be a great one.
What You Need to Know
- Earn 500 points per night at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties
- Earn 1000 points per night at all other Hyatt, M Life Rewards and Miraval properties
- Points are earned on paid OR reward nights
- You must register here between February 15 and March 31, 2018
- Members must CHECKOUT between February 15 and May 15, 2018 in order for nights to be credited the bonus
- Maximum of 25,000 points per World of Hyatt membership number
- You must be registered for the promotion when booking, provide your World of Hyatt number at check in, and choose to earn points for each stay
Here is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that is helpful if you are trying to find out more information about the promo and how it works.
Hyatt has somewhat frequent point earning promotions. I think this promo is particularly nice since you will earn extra points if you spend one night or go all out and earn 25,000 points. I also think it’s great that you get the bonus even on award nights.
If you are thinking about booking a stay at a Hyatt property during the promo period. or even if you aren’t, take a minute and go here to register for the promotion. It takes just a minute or two and then you’ll earn those bonus points!
Are you planning on taking advantage of this promo? Where are you going to earn points?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them