Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Do you have Hilton Diamond Status? Are you having a slow travel year with Hilton that could result to not fulfilling your Diamond Status? Hilton Diamond members can now choose to extend their status for an additional year beyond expiration date. Here’s what you need to know.
How do you achieve Diamond Status with Hilton
According to Hilton Honors:
To achieve or retain Hilton Honors Diamond status, you need to earn either: (1) 30 stays in a calendar year, or (2) 60 nights in a calendar year, or (3) 120,000 Hilton Honors Base Points in a calendar year
For a complete description of the benefits included with Diamond Status, go to Hilton Honors Member benefits page.
What’s the Diamond Status Extension benefit
- One-time extension, use it only when needed
- Fill out the extension request
- Request must be submitted by March 28, 2018
- Diamond Status status extensions that are approved could be extended through March 31, 2019
Who qualifies for the Diamond Status Extension
- You must have current Diamond status
- You must have three total years at Diamond status
- the number of years do not have to be consecutive
- At least 250 nights (paid or reward); OR
- 500,000+ earned Base Points since joining Hilton Honors
So if you’re one of those who enjoy the perk of your Hilton Diamond Status, and you’re having a slow travel year where you might not be able to keep your Diamond status, now you have a chance to extend your status for another year. Remember to fill out the request found on this link to get the process started and do submit the form by March 28, 2018.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them