Looking to book travel between the end of April and the end of October? If so, make sure you check on your options with this most recent Southwest Airlines fare sale! It might seem like Southwest is almost always running a fare sale but sometimes you can find great options if you can be flexible or you do a little digging.
- Columbus, OH to Reagan National (DCA) – one-way starting at $49
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) to Chicago Midway (MDW) – one-way starting at $144
- Turks and Caicos to Fort Lauderdale (FLL) – one-way starting at $135
- San Juan, Puerto Rico to Baltimore/Washington – one-way starting at $177
Note: Just because the sale page suggests that the sale fare starts at a specific price, it doesn’t mean that’s as low as it gets. When looking at flights between Orlando (MCO) and Washington Dulles (IAD), the sale page suggests the starting price is $88. If you actually search using the low fare calendar, you can find fares between the two cities as low as $59.
(See Also: Southwest Just PAID Me to Take the Same Flight!)
What You Need To Know
- Fares must be booked by April 19, 2018
- 21-day advance purchase required
- Seats, travel days, and markets limited
- Blackout dates apply
- Domestic travel valid 4/24/18-6/13/18 and 8/21/18-10/31/18
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/24/18-5/17/18 and 9/5/18-10/31/18
- International travel valid 4/24/18-5/17/18 and 8/21/18-10/31/18
- Fares not available to/from Rochester, NY
- See all terms and conditions here
- Remember that if you are changing a points booking, you should cancel the original ticket and rebook with the lower price. If you just change your original booking, you’ll be locked in and won’t be able to make further changes.
Now, my big question…does anyone know why Rochester seems to always get left out of fare sales?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them