Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
(UPDATE 4/1 – Reposting this as Monday is the day!)
Promises shouldn’t be broken. Little Caesar’s is keeping their promise to everyone in America – a free lunch. Why and how exactly? This was all due to something crazy that happened – March Madness win by University of Maryland-Baltimore County’s basketball team’s (#16), a historic win against Virginia (#1).
What was the promise
- If “crazy happened” with a No. 16 seed beating a No. 1 seed, they would give away free lunch combos on Monday, April 2, 2018.
- Giving away (1) $5 Hot-N-Ready lunch combo, which includes four slices of Little Caesars’ deep dish pepperoni pizza and a 20-ounce Pepsi product
- Orders must be placed between 11:30am and 1pm (local time) on April 2, 2018, this is not redeemable after 1pm (local time)
- If you place your order after 1pm (local time), even if you were in line before 1pm (local time), the offer will no longer be applicable
- Valid in participating Little Caesars in the fifty United States and D.C.
- One promotional item per family (defined as parents, children, siblings, and spouse)
For more details about this crazy promo, click here.
I can just imagine that there will be a lot of folks who’d be lining up outside their nearest Little Caesar’s. If you plan on doing this on Monday, April 2nd, I suggest calling your local Little Caesar’s and find out if they are a participating store. The last thing you want to to do is get there and realize the store is not participating in the promo. Overall, if you can swing this deal, hey, it’s a free lunch combo pizza! Remember, save the date, Monday, April 2nd. Good luck. Pizza. Pizza.