Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- Here’s one trick to find partner awards on aa.com
- You can get 50 free Marriott points if you tweet out to Marriott today for the eclipse. Yeah, it’s not a ton of miles but you’ll want to make sure your Marriott accounts are hooked up with your social media accounts if you want a chunk of the 40,000 points / year Marriott is offering.
- It may not always work, but there are at least a few reports of people being able to transfer points BACK to American Express after transferring them out to travel partners
- One Mile at a Time reports that American AAdvantage is now implementing a 4 segment limit on awards. I flew CVG-ORD-NRT-HKG-SIN a few years ago which thankfully JUST makes it under the cutoff
- Where IS the Orlando airport anyways? There’s a lawsuit brewing down in Florida
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook or join our new miles and points Facebook group.
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: 17 rewards credit cards that offer primary rental car insurance
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them