Amazon is running a sale on household products where you can get a $15 Amazon promotional credit if you buy at least $60 in select household items. There are a variety of household items included in the sale, though of course you should double check prices with other sites to make sure that you’re actually getting a deal, even with your $15 credit. Please note that all links on this (and any post) include my Amazon affiliate link. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
How To Get Your $15 Amazon Credit
To get your $15 Amazon credit, first navigate to the promotion page. There are a variety of different household items listed as part of the promotion, from paper towels to batteries, laundry supplies, cleaners and food storage. Add at least $60 to a single cart, including only products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC. Then enter promo code NYSTOCKUP at checkout to qualify for $15 Amazon.com bounce back credit.
Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions of the promotion:
- This is a limited time offer.
- Enter promotional code: “NYSTOCKUP” at checkout to qualify for $15 Amazon.com bounce back credit.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PST) 12/31/2024.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC” on the product detail page).
- Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to digital content.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped to a single address.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
Good luck and happy shopping!
(H/T: Miles to Memories)
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.