Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
There’s a new Walmart Amex Offer and this time, you could get extra savings at Walmart Grocery. Thanks to my buddy, Stephen S., for giving me a heads-up on this deal. He also received this tip from Miles to Memories and Frequent Miler.
What’s the deal with this Walmart Amex Offer
- Spend $50 or more, get $10 back one-time statement credit
- Applicable via online transactions at https://grocery.walmart.com
- Expires 11/15/2018
- Restrictions apply, see Offer Terms
How do you get 33% off this Walmart Amex Offer
Have you ever used this grocery service from Walmart online before? If not, here’s an opportunity stack this deal to get 33% off on your initial order.
- Get $10 off first purchase of $50 or more for first time users (see screenshot below to receive $10 off)
A good example from Miles to Memories – “If you order $60 worth of groceries and use the $10 off code plus the Amex offer you get them for $40.”
How does Walmart Grocery Pickup work
As noted in the image above, you place your order online, and you pickup your groceries whenever it’s convenient for you. Walmart will take care of the shopping and will load your groceries in your car.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
If you have this Walmart Amex Offer, let me know. Also interested to hear about your grocery online shopping at Walmart. I, personally, have yet to try this option and I will report back. Good luck.