Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
There’s a new Walmart Amex Offer and this time, you could get extra savings at Walmart Grocery. Thanks to my buddy, Stephen S., for giving me a heads-up on this deal. He also received this tip from Miles to Memories and Frequent Miler.
What’s the deal with this Walmart Amex Offer
- Spend $50 or more, get $10 back one-time statement credit
- Applicable via online transactions at https://grocery.walmart.com
- Expires 11/15/2018
- Restrictions apply, see Offer Terms
How do you get 33% off this Walmart Amex Offer
Have you ever used this grocery service from Walmart online before? If not, here’s an opportunity stack this deal to get 33% off on your initial order.
- Get $10 off first purchase of $50 or more for first time users (see screenshot below to receive $10 off)
A good example from Miles to Memories – “If you order $60 worth of groceries and use the $10 off code plus the Amex offer you get them for $40.”
How does Walmart Grocery Pickup work
As noted in the image above, you place your order online, and you pickup your groceries whenever it’s convenient for you. Walmart will take care of the shopping and will load your groceries in your car.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
If you have this Walmart Amex Offer, let me know. Also interested to hear about your grocery online shopping at Walmart. I, personally, have yet to try this option and I will report back. Good luck.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I had some trouble getting the Amex offer credit to post. When I called Amex they said the purchase was made in-store rather than online. After several appeals they finally manually credited it to me…
Thank you for sharing that. It’s a good thing you followed-up.
The process is good. The only thing I have proble understanding ia the 33% savings. I have used the process 4 times. I have used the $10 code(KINDNESS) 3 times. The last time it did not work, but they gave me a $10 off coupon rebate to be used at later time. I’m looking for my 33% discount. I might have gotten it, and didn’t recognize.
To get the example of 33%, you’d have to be a first time user of Walmart Grocery Pickup. That $10 off should be given to you by Walmart (not Amex). You’d have to spend a minimum of $60 for this to work. The next $10 off will come the Amex Offer (as posted). Again, it’s 2 separate potential savings. Amex is not guaranteeing anything about the the $10 off offered by Walmart. Amex will only provide the $10 off as long as you meet the Amex offer terms.