My wife and I have have quite a few American Express cards. One of the things I look forward to is checking my Amex Offers. You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
I noticed quite a few Amex Offers that are related to a getaway or vacation. Here are some of the offers that I found with my Amex cards:
Hilton Amex Offers
- Hilton Brands in Hawaii – Spend $1,000 or more, get $200 back, expires 7/31/2018
- Hilton Hotels and Curio Collection by Hilton – Spend $250+ and get a 1x $45 statement credit , expires 4/30/18
- Hilton properties in Australia – Spend $500+ USD and get a 1x $75 USD statement credit, expires 6/25/18
- Hilton Long Weekender – Save 50% on Sundays + get Premium WiFi, expires 4/17/18
Hilton Hawaiian Village
Other getaway-related offers
- The James New York – NoMad – Spend $500+ on room rate and room charges, and get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards, expires 3/15/2018
- MGM Resorts – Spend $300+ and get 6,000 Membership Rewards on room rate and room charges, expires 4/24/18
- M/Raval Arizona – Spend $500+ on room rate and room charges, and get a 1x $100 statement credit, expires 6/5/2018
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Spend $500+, get 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points, expires 5/10/18
- World’s Leading Cruise Line – Spend $500+ cruise line sailings with Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Seabourn or Cunard, and get $100 statement credit, expires 5/31/2018
- Hotels.com – Spend $50 or more, and get $10 back, expires 5/8/18
So if you’re in the middle of planning a vacation, you might want to check your Amex offers and you could possible save a little bit when you go on your next trip. Have you used Amex offers? I’m curious to find out what getaway-related offers you have that were not mentioned above.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them