SPG Moments provide Starwood members many unique experiences, from culinary, to cultural and music, and sports of all kind. Some SPG Moments are inexpensive, but the most unique and once-in-a-life-time events are usually pricy, including:
- 1,000,000 points for throwing the first pitch at 2016 World Series Game 7;
- 253,000 points to attend the grand opening of Westin Nanea Ocean Resort in Maui;
- 566,500 points for Formula 1™ Grand Prix de Monaco 2017 VIP Ultimate Weekend Experience,
And now, there is a new SPG Moments for die-hard hockey fans out there. You can attend 2017 Stanley Cup Final and go behind the scenes! You can find all the details here.
The 2017 Stanley Cup Final Behind-the-Scenes Access package includes:
- Two tickets to one 2017 Stanley Cup® Final game (you may choose to attend one of the first four games)*
- Access for two people to a behind-the-scenes tour of the chosen arena, including access to watch team practice on day of the game.
- Lunch or dinner for two with NHL media affiliates;
- Meet and greet for two with NHL Network or NBC Sports staff to visit production trailer and set;
- Picture on the bench;
- Access for two people o the post-game press conference,
Obviously flexibility is required for this package, as locations and dates of the Stanley Cup Final will be determined only at the completion of Conference Final Play. You will also need to arrange your own flights and hotel accommodations as they are not included in this package.