How do you score tickets to Hamilton Chicago without buying tickets from scalpers or after-market ticketing services? One great way is to buy tickets at face value once they go on sale to the public. For Hamilton, according to Broadway in Chicago’s Twitter account:
What’s the deal with Hamilton Chicago
- New block of seats to Hamilton in Chicago
- Sale date: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 10am
- 18-week block of tickets
- Performance dates: Jan 22, 2019 – May 26, 2019
How and where to purchase tickets to Hamilton Chicago
- Go directly to CIBC Theatre Box Office: 18 W. Monroe, Chicago
- Call 800-775-2000
- Or, purchase online BroadwayinChicago.com
Hamilton Chicago pricing and ticket limits
- Price range from $75-$195.50
- Maximum limit of 12 tickets per household
Don’t throw away your shot
If you’ve been meaning to watch Hamilton, and have been putting it off due to the absurd ticket prices that are way over face value, this is your chance to get tickets at face value when the next block of seats go on sale for Hamilton in Chicago.
Have you seen Hamilton? Where did you see it and what was the ticket price that you paid?