Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
With Southwest’s entry into the crowded Hawaiian travel market imminent (though no Hawaiian flights are bookable in their current sale), sale prices are again popping up to the islands. This isn’t a full-blown fare war, but several airlines are pricing routes $150 – $250 below average. Options include:
- Los Angeles to Honolulu from $298 on Alaskan Air; Hilo from $358 Hawaiian Air
- San Diego to Maui from $308 on Alaskan; Honolulu from $342 on Hawaiian
- Seattle to Kailua from $335 on United; to Honolulu from $354 on American
- Baltimore to Kauai from $435 on American; to Maui from $529 on United
These are basic economy prices for AA, UA, and Alaskan, while Hawaiian fares are main cabin. Holding a UA branded credit card allows you to avoid their baggage restrictions, while all other carriers allow a carry-on. See individual carriers’s websites for how to avoid the basic economy strictures. These fares are good on select dates in March, so they won’t be available for too long.
- Departure: LAX
- Stops: None
- Arrival: HNL
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search your favorite OTA / Google Flights for departure and destination
- Limited dates in March 2019
- 7-day stay required
Where to Stay in Hawaii
Things to Do in Hawaii
- Ka’anapali Beach in Maui
- Maui’s Road to Hana
- Diamond Head State Monument in Honolulu
- Kauai Poipu Beach Park
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them