Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Just in time for the busy summer season, Hilton has announced its latest points promotion. Titled, “Go More, Get More,” it offers double points on all stays starting after your second stay.
- Registration is open now.
- Valid for stays between May 6 and September 8, 2019. Also valid if you check in before May 6 but check out after the promotion starts.
- Double points beginning with the second stay.
- Additional bonuses available:
- 10,000 bonus points after completing 10 stays
- 15,000 bonus points for just five more stays (for a total of 15)
- 20,000 bonus points for an additional five stays (for a total of 20)
This promotion mimics some of the ones we’ve seen over the last few years, and while it’s nothing crazy, it is nice to earn some additional points for stays you were already planning. Couple this with the Hilton Aspire card, which earns you 14x bonus points on Hilton purchases, and you’ll be racking up the points in no time.
It’s also worth noting that award stays count towards the additional bonuses (or at least, the T&C’s don’t say otherwise), a perk that I took advantage during last year’s (similar) promotion to earn massive amounts of bonus points during a thirty day stay at a category 1 hotel.
There’s nothing to lose here and everything to gain, so head over to Hilton’s page and get yourself registered!
Have you signed up for this yet?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them