Summer may be coming to an end but it doesn’t have to end when deals to Hawaii are popping up.
What’s the deal
- Los Angeles or Seattle to Kona (Big Island of Hawaii)
- As low as $247 roundtrip (Basic Economy)
- Or as low as 16,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards (using your points with Chase Sapphire Reserve)
- Travel as early as Aug thru September
- Airline: Delta or American
- Start your search using Google Flights
- Flexibility is key
- Other cities and other islands could be available for slightly more than $247
What is Basic Economy
Shown below are the descriptions from Delta and American Airlines. It’s not for every traveler out there. But if you’re a traveler who can make a trip work with just a carry on and personal item, this is all about you!!!
Sample from Seattle to Kona (Delta)
Sample from Los Angeles to Kona (American Airlines)
Sample flight from Seattle to Kauai
Sample flight from Los Angeles to Kauai
Fly to Hawaii for as low as 16,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards
You can use your Chase Ultimate Rewards. The typical sweet spot to Hawaii is 25,000 points. With this deal, especially if you have points with your Chase Sapphire Reserve, the required amount of points is down to 16,440 Ultimate Rewards
Sample from LAX to Kona at 16K URs
Sample from Seattle to Kona at 16K URs
There’s no telling when this deal will expire. Chances are, this is only a limited time offer. So if you’re schedule allows you to fly to Hawaii soon, this could be your ticket to aloha!