The first day of fall is September 23. It’s been an interesting summer for travel related stories. Here are 5 from the summer that really caught my eye!
Kenyan politician wants to end farting on planes
- Finally, a politician who cares about the people and is willing to tackle the important issues.
Passenger brings horse on American Airlines Flight to Omaha, and the horse Tweets it!
- Small dogs on a plane I’m okay with but a horse?!?!
An airline employee thought two men at Newark airport looked suspicious, so she yelled for people to evacuate
- This is the grownup version of the boy who called wolf.
An off-duty EasyJet captain going on vacation to Spain flew the plane himself when the original pilot failed to show up
- This legend was not going to let anyone ruin his vacation.
Holy Markup: Hotel charged a man nearly $70,000 for a beer, and it’ll take 10 days to get his money back
- How much was this beer per sip?
A man was charged with fraudulently earning more than 42 million frequent flyer miles worth $1.75 million
- We are all trying to stack airline miles but I think this guy took it a bit too far.
What are your thoughts on these stories? Let us know in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them