A new promotion from IHG just came out today – the Cyber Sale!
IHG Cyber Sale 2019
IHG announced its Cyber Sale today. Guests have the opportunity to save at least 20% on the Best Flexible Rate at participating hotel stays this season! The hotel chain is qualifying “this season” as eligible for stays beginning November 14th, 2019 through May 31st, 2020, so you have a lot of time to book and use this promotion! IHG Rewards Club members (read: all of us) save an additional 5% throughout and 10% percent during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday week (November 29th, 2019 – December 6th, 2019).
The Cyber Sale promotion begins Monday, November 11th, 2019 (today!) and runs through December 17th, 2019. Plus, the sale is eligible on all brands including, Kimpton, Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express, EVEN Hotels, Crowne Plaza, avid hotels, InterContinental and Hotel Indigo.
You have to book through this link: ihg.com/cybersale.
Here’s how to maximize the offer, in my opinion:
- Wait until 11/29-12/6 to book your hotel.
- Stack with an IHG Accelerate promotion in your account.
- Stack with the IHG member 4x points promotion.
- Pay with your IHG card.
Following those steps, you’ll net a great discount, some bonus points from the Accelerate offer and the current IHG promotion, and from your credit card!
Here’s the catch..
Before you commit to the deal, here’s some stuff you should know.
- Only for bookings made 11/11-12/17 using the Cyber Sale rate
- All bookings must be complete by 5/31/2020
- Booking requires non-refundable, full pre-payment for the entire stay at the time of booking.
- Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the promotion.
- Not applicable with other discounted rate promotions.
- The Venetian® Resort Las Vegas and IHG Army Hotels are excluded from the promotion.
Overall, this is a great opportunity to save some cash on your next IHG stay! If you manage to stack with Accelerate and the 4x points deal, you stand to come out way ahead on your winter travel.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them