Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
JetBlue announced yesterday that it will be expanding its popular Mint service to two new routes. The airline will also be adding additional Mint flights to three existing routes. By the end of this year, JetBlue will be offering approximately 70 daily Mint flights. That means, roughly one in every 14 JetBlue flights will offer Mint service.
The new and expanded routes include:
- Two Mint flights between New York and Las Vegas, first flight to start on November 6, and second flight on November 10.
- Two Mint flight between Boston and San Diego, first flight to start on December 10, and second flight on December 20.
- 2nd Mint flight between New York and San Diego, starting on October 10, adding to the previously announced 1st Mint flight beginning on August 15.
- 4th Mint flight between Boston and Los Angeles starting October 20.
- 2nd Mint flight between New York and Barbados beginning November 4.
JetBlue just extends its schedule into 2018 this past weekend to include flights over the holidays. Tickets for the new Mint flights are already on sale. I found four Mint seats available for $549 on both flights from New York JFK to Las Vegas the day before Thanksgiving. The $549 fare can be covered using 27,450 Amex points if you have the Business Platinum card, or 30,000 Flexperk points if booked through U.S. Bank Flexperk portal.
JetBlue is also bringing back many of its popular seasonal Caribbean Mint routes. Seats are on now sale for service between:
- New York-JFK and Grenada’s Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND), beginning December 2.
- New York and St. Lucia’s Hewanorra International Airport (UVF), beginning December 2.
- New York-JFK and St. Maarten, beginning November 4.
- New York-JFK and Aruba, beginning September 9.
- Boston and Barbados, beginning November 4.
- Boston and Aruba, beginning September 9.
Will you be flying JetBlue’s new Mint routes soon?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
When are you going to Trinidad