Occasionally I see some interesting travel related products being crowd funded that I think you guys might be interested in. We’ve talked about the Tropicfeel travel shoe, the Cleansebot bacteria killing robot, and the AirThrone travel lounger, among others. Here’s a few of the travel related crowd funded projects that I’ve seen.
Travel related kickstarters:
- 4D Pack: triple your backpack & suitcase capacity ($240,012 funded; fund by Jun 2)
- RUNHOOD RALLYE 1200 Modular Power Station ($260,201 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- Sitpack Campster 2 Camping Stool ($805,436 funded; fund by Jun 12)
- MASVERANO WALLET Ultra light ($22,215 funded; fund by Jun 13)
- BondStove: Innovative Versatile Smokeless Fire Pit ($29,120 funded; fund by Jul 4)
- Evolutionary Backpack | Perfect for Travel, Work, and Beyond ($499,721 funded; already funded)
- RetraStrap luggage travel strap (already funded; no end date)
- Uphold - Pocket-Size Reusable Folding Travel Cutlery (already funded; no end date)
Today I wanted to talk a bit about the Toilo toiletry bag, which bills itself as the world’s most compact toiletry bag. The Layover blanket is on Kickstarter but the deadline to back it is June 14th (this upcoming Friday)
All Kickstarter / Indiegogo links in this post may pay me a commission if you boost the project through my link.
Toilo toiletry bag features
Here are a few pictures of the Toilo toiletry bag
Toilo toiletry bag video
Here’s a video showing off some of the different options and features of the Toilo toiletry bag
Toilo toiletry bag backing levels and cost
The Toilo toiletry bag is on Kickstarter and has currently raised over CAD$10,395 (about USD$7,000) from an initial goal of $3,000. Here are a few of the levels that you can back the project at
- CAD$49 (about USD$37) for one Toilo toiletry bag
- CAD$84 (about USD$63) for two Toilo toiletry bags
- CAD$160 (about USD$120) for four Toilo toiletry bags
Again, here is the link to back the Toilo toiletry bag – they are currently scheduled to ship in August 2019
What do you think of this toiletry bag? Planning on backing this? Leave your experience in the comments!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
I would never put my passport in a toiletry bag. I would never suggest putting your passport in a toiletry bag. Remember the “rock, paper, scissors” game?Substitute “liquid,” put up against paper. Yep, you and your passport, lose.