Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here’s some news and notes from around the travel world that you might be interested in:
- 8 minutes from parking your car to boarding your plane – nice and speedy (Family Flys Free)
- An airline that counts bus traffic when deciding new routes (View from the Wing)
- Man Finds Himself in Sticky Situation After TSA Busts Him For Trying to Conceal a Gun and Bullets in Jars of Peanut Butter (Paddle Your Own Kanoo)
.@TSA officers at @JFKairport pulled disassembled gun parts that were concealed inside plastic wrap and stashed inside two peanut butter jars from a Rhode Island man's checked bag yesterday. He was arrested by @PANYNJ Police. He's also guaranteed to get a lump of coal from Santa. pic.twitter.com/R5hzvBhW7R
— Lisa Farbstein, TSA Spokesperson (@TSA_Northeast) December 23, 2022
- A free tool for quick global entry appointments (Miles to Memories)
- Advice for doctors about what to do if there is a medical emergency on an airplane – reminds me of my question of What Are the Odds That a Doctor Is on Board Your Plane?
Up for more travel news? You might like our last recap post – 72 Countries Where You Can Drink The Water
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them