The new Marriott MegaBonus Fall 2017 is a sweet promotion – you can earn a free night after two stays! But you must register for the promotion before your first stay.
Marriott MegaBonus Fall 2017
Details of the promotion include:
- Registration is required by November 30, 2017
- Valid for stays between September 12, 2017, and January 15, 2018
- One free night at a Category 1-5 Marriott properties after two paid stays at any Marriott Rewards property worldwide
- The free night will be valid for six months, and will be issued to your account within 3-5 days of the second qualifying stay,
- An additional offer maybe unlocked and become available in your account after you complete the second qualified stay.
- Maximum one free night award can be earned for this promotion per member.
- Stays at ExecuStay and Marriott Executive Apartments are not eligible for this promotion
Stack with Amex offers to save at Marriott and Ritz-Carlton
If you have plans to stay at either Marriott or the Ritz-Carlton brand during the promotion period, be sure to take advantage of the above two Amex offers and save some additional money.
- [SEE: 4 reasons to transfer Marriott points to Starwood (instead of the other way around ]
- [SEE: 4 reasons to transfer SPG points to Marriott (instead of the other way around ]
I live in San Francisco Bay Area where hotel nights are at least $250 a night. And there are no category 5 or below Marriott hotels around here either. So this promotion is not useful to me. I would be curious to know what “mystery” additional offer Marriott would be offering to members with two stays completed.
What about you, are you going to take advantage of Marriott MegaBonus Fall 2017 for the free night?
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them