Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
AmEx Offers typically come in two different flavors. Spend X, get Y. Y is either a fixed statement credit, a percent savings, or a fixed amount of points for your purchase. The second option is an increased earning rate on certain merchants, like the offers below. These can be a great way to grow your Membership Rewards balance, and since MR points are so flexible, you’ll definitely find a way to use them!
You can earn an extra Membership Rewards point per dollar with the following merchants:
- Neiman Marcus through 9/30/2019, no max
- Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental through 10/31/2019, no max
- Dell through 12/31/2019, no max
- Longhorn Steakhouse through 12/31/2019, no max
- ShopRite through 12/31/2019, no max
- Adidas through 10/15/2019, no max
- Best Buy through 10/31/2019, no max
- Seasons 52 through 12/31/2019, no max
- Macy’s through 12/31/2019, no max)
- White House Black Market through 12/31/2019, no max
- Staples through 12/31/2019, no max
- The Capital Grille through 12/31/2019, no max
- Grubhub/Seamless through 12/31/2019, no max
- Olive Garden through 12/31/2019, no max
Then, boost your Membership Rewards balance even faster with 2 extra points per dollar on these:
- Amazon through 9/30/2019, max 1,500 points
- BP/Amoco through 9/10/2019, no max
- Boxed through 12/31/2019, no max
- Pizza Hut through 12/31/2019, no max
- Yard House through 12/31/2019, no max
- Tory Burch through 12/31/2019, max of 10,000 points
- Shinola Detroit through 11/15/2019, no max
- Salvatore Ferragamo through 12/31/2019, max of 10,000 points
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in the form of credit or additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (will be found on cards that earn MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers?
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there; these are just what I’ve gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other interesting offers, comment on this post!