Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The regional airport sale to Paris is back, and this time it’s arguable better. Last month, AA was offering low winter prices to the City of Lights; this time, multiple airlines have slightly higher prices, but availability in the spring. Seeing Paris as the flowers bloom and the city comes alive from winter slumber is a perfect spring trip, and now it’s cheap from local airports. Even if your local airport isn’t listed below, you may have round trip prices in the $600-$700 range from your city (often offered by Delta), which is still ~$400 cheaper than normal.
- Cincinnati from $365 (American)
- Minneapolis from $444 (AA)
- Denver from $473 (IcelandAir)
- Washington IAD from $488 (Icelandair)
These are basic economy fares, including a carry-on with your personal item. Buy up starts at $120 round trip, meaning these fares are still a deal with seat selection and a checked bag. Prices are best for booking directly with the airline, as OTAs aren’t showing as many dates with deep discounts. But these prices are spotty and inconsistent, so there’s no guarantee they will stick around for long.
- Departure: Cincinnati CVG
- Stops: Charlotte
- Arrival: Paris CDG
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search Google Flights for departure and destination
- Fall 2019 and spring 2020
- 7 or 8 day stay required
Where to Stay in Paris
- Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame
- Crowne Plaza Paris – République (SEE ALSO: Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Review: Decent base for exploring the city)
Things to Do in Paris
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them