It’s time for another installment of the best travel news from around the Internet!
- Miles Per Day had some interesting experiences about reselling concert tickets as a way of manufacturing spending. It sounds like a bit riskier than I am probably interested in, but I could see how you might make it work
- American Airlines is offering 500 bonus miles per day (up to 2500 per rental) and 35% off Avis rental cars. Use AWD # K817165 and coupon # MUAA094 with your AAdvantage® number – not a referral link and it’s only valid at airport locations.
- I wrote a great post (if I do say so myself!! 😀 ) about the rules for being able to book hotel award nights for other people. The good news is that most chains DO allow you to book an award for someone else.
- I got an email about a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase at Kohl’s – good from now through Monday. I get a small commission if you buy something through my link though I think the offer is also available publicly.
- There are a few manufactured spending bloggers that are taking part in a $20,000 manufactured spend challenge – here is a report from the Money Metagame on how he’s doing.
- Travel is Free has the complete list of Hilton hotels mapped out.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.