Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
There’s a new Amex Offer and this time, you could get extra savings at the Ritz-Carlton.
What’s the deal
- Spend $500 or more, get $100 back one-time statement credit
- Applicable on room rate and room charges
- These are for your stays from 8/29/18 to 12/24/2018
- Expires 12/24/2018
- Excludes gift card purchases and Ritz-Carlton Shop purchases
- For more details, see Offer Terms
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
If you have this offer, and were planning on treating yourself by staying at The Ritz, here’s an opportunity to knock off $100 from your booking. Let me know if you got this offer.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them