Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Besides the new Amex offer for $160 savings with Delta earlier this week, a new offer appeared for The Ritz-Carlton. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Tweet #AmexRC to add offer to your Amex card.
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton through 12/11/2017.
- Offer valid only at The Ritz-Carlton in the US and US territories.
- Reservations must be made online at ritzcarlton.com, via the Ritz-Carlton App or by calling 1-800-542-8680.
- Excludes Ritz-Carlton Luxury Vacation Packages, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Residences, Ritz-Carlton Destination Club properties and timeshare purchases.
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton Shop purchases.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
By tweeting #AmexRC, you can essentially add this offer to ALL your Amex cards, if you have multiple stays and need to maximize on this offer.
While this offer is specifically for the Ritz-Carlton brand, there are two other brand-specific Amex offers currently for the Marriott and JW Marriott properties.
While the offers exclude gift card purchases, you might be able to find a hotel that carries gift cards and purchase them at the hotel front desk. There are data points about such gift card purchases actually triggered the statement credit.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them