Besides the new Amex offer for $160 savings with Delta earlier this week, a new offer appeared for The Ritz-Carlton. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Tweet #AmexRC to add offer to your Amex card.
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton through 12/11/2017.
- Offer valid only at The Ritz-Carlton in the US and US territories.
- Reservations must be made online at ritzcarlton.com, via the Ritz-Carlton App or by calling 1-800-542-8680.
- Excludes Ritz-Carlton Luxury Vacation Packages, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Residences, Ritz-Carlton Destination Club properties and timeshare purchases.
- Excludes The Ritz-Carlton Shop purchases.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
By tweeting #AmexRC, you can essentially add this offer to ALL your Amex cards, if you have multiple stays and need to maximize on this offer.
While this offer is specifically for the Ritz-Carlton brand, there are two other brand-specific Amex offers currently for the Marriott and JW Marriott properties.
While the offers exclude gift card purchases, you might be able to find a hotel that carries gift cards and purchase them at the hotel front desk. There are data points about such gift card purchases actually triggered the statement credit.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them