Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
New Amex offers this week including 10,000 bonus points for $500 spending or more on prepaid hotels through Amex travel, or 3,500 bonus points for a Hilton stay. Check your accounts and see if you are targeted. Before you make any purchases, be sure to double check the terms of the offers. When you make purchases online, be sure to go through online shopping portals to earn additional points or miles.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
- Valid only for a prepaid hotel booking at AmexTravel.com.
- Offer not valid at American Express Travel offices.
- Offer not valid for Fine Hotels & Resorts bookings.
- Offer not valid for Car or Cruise bookings.
- Offer not valid for the flight portion of a flight+hotel package.
- Valid only on US website.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Valid in-store at Madewell or online at Madewell.com by 8/31/2017.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Excludes authorized retailers.
- Excludes wholesale purchases.
- Valid in-restaurant only.
- Excludes Atlantic City.
- Excludes physical gift cards purchased online.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Purchase of physical gift cards in restaurants should trigger the credit.
There are other offers such as Escada and Rebecca Taylor. Check your account and see if any interests you.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them