Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
I just checked my Amex Offers and noticed a few new offers popped up. It was just a few days ago when we shared with you this entry, Over 50 Amex Offers – Dining, Home Improvement, Travel, and more.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
[SEE ALSO: How to sync multiple Amex Offers ]
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
Latest Amex Offers
- Crate and Barrel– Spend $100+, get 2,000 Membership Rewards® Points – Expires 6/16/2018
- Olive Garden – Spend $40+, get 1,000 Membership Rewards® Points – 6/18/2018
- Nike Gift Cards– Spend $50 or more, get $10 back – Expires 6/4/2018
- Hyatt Regency – Spend $200 or more, get $60 back – Expires 5/27/2018
Remember, that there could be more offers for you, so check your individual Amex account. Good luck
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them