Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Many have asked me, “When will they release the new block of seats for Hamilton on Broadway in New York City?” I’ve got the answer for you, many thanks to Playbill.
What you need to know
- Hamilton at the Richard Rodgers Theatre, 226 W 46th St, New York
- Sale date, Monday, November 12 at 10am ET
- Show dates for this next block of tickets – May 21 – November 10, 2019
- Register via Ticketmaster Verified Fan – designed to separate human fans from bots
- Registration began on November 2 and closes on Thursday, November 8 at 10am ET
- Verified fans will be notified by November 12 (prior to the tickets going on sale)
- Ticketmaster will advise you if you have been selected to join the pre-sale on November 12.
How do you register with Ticketmaster
Login with your Ticketmaster account or create an account during your registration.
Click here to pre-register as Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Once your information has been submitted – you’ll receive an email to confirm you registered successfully.
If selected, you’ll be advised by November 12th prior to the tickets going on sale.
What else do you need to know
- It is free to register.
- There is no purchase required at the time of registration.
- Registered fans will receive an email invite to the sale.
- There is usually a ticket limit per order
If you’ve been meaning to watch Hamilton in NYC, this is your opportunity to buy these tickets at face value. Do not throw away your shot! Werk!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them