Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Nintendo Switch was one of the hot items during this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday. It’s no wonder that it has worked its way on many wish lists this season. Here’s the latest Amex Offer deal that we found:
What’s the deal
- Check your American Express account for your Dell.com Amex Offer (see details below on how to check for Amex Offers)
- Spend $300 or more, get $60 back with the Amex Offer
- Add the Amex Offer to your American Express card
- Shop at Dell,com for the Nintendo Switch
- Sale price is $299.99 + tax for most states
- Assuming a 6% sales tax = $317 (less $60 credit) = $257.98
- Amex Offer will only trigger if you spend $300 or more (with paying sales tax, this gets you over $300)
- Shipping is FREE
- Amex Offer expires 12/31/2018
Read reviews at Amazon
Here’s a link to the reviews over at Amazon
We’ve been sharing lots of Amex Offer deals that are available right now. Here’s a list of our most recent postings regarding the latest Amex Offers:
- Food/Dining, Entertainment, Wine Offers (click here)
- Travel Offers (click here)
- Shopping Spree Offers (click here)
Key things to know about Amex Offers
- Amex offers are targeted offers, if someone has an offer you didn’t get, you can’t call Amex to request the offer be added to yours
- If interested in using an offer, you have to click Add to Card
- Follow the instructions, restrictions do apply (expiration date, what you can or cannot buy, places where you can or cannot use the offer)
- Offers come in a form of credit or in some cases, additional Amex Membership Rewards Bonus (could be found on cards that offer MRs)
- Credits or bonuses don’t always post immediately, some could take weeks. Read the details of the offer.
How do you check for Amex Offers
You can check these from your desktop computer (scroll down under Recent Transactions and you’ll see Amex offers and benefits), or using your smartphone, once you’re in the Amex app, you’ll see Offers in the bottom of the screen.
There are many more offers out there, but these are the one that I gathered for this entry. Remember to read the offer terms and know the expiration dates of your offers. If you find other noteworthy offers, please let me know so we could share with our readers.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them