Visiting New York City could be exciting, yet at the same time, it could be very expensive. Accommodations around the city are not exactly the cheapest in the world. Here’s one way that you might be able to stay for less with a little bit of creativity.
What’s the deal
- Purchase a 3 day/2 night package worth $299 plus tax from Hilton Grand Vacations
- Purchase must be made by October 31, 2018
- You will stay in a hotel valued between $175-$500 per night
- Receive 15,000 Hilton Honors bonus points
- You have 12 months from purchase date to travel
- Attend a two-hour personal preview and presentation of Hilton Grand Vacations
I know some folks who travel to many places and have taken advantage of such deals. Not everyone is a big fan of attending these types of presentations. Clearly, it’s not for everybody. But, if you don’t mind going through a presentation, and if you have no intent in purchasing with Hilton Grand Vacations, just make sure that you’re firm with your answers. Here’s a link to Brett Holzhauer’s review on Hilton Grand Vacation Timeshare Presentation.