Good news this time guys! As of today, the Centurion Lounge is officially open at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport!
It’s taken a little while to accomplish, but the lounge is finally ready. The new lounge bests American Express’s previous offerings by a whopping 3,000 square feet (to a total of 12,500 square feet). The additional space is a welcome change, as we’ve seen Centurion Lounges across the country filled to the brim lately. The DFW Centurion is located after security right near Gate D12.
From AmEx’s announcement, the new lounge at DFW will include:
- Full premium bar with specialty cocktails developed by Centurion lounge mixologist Jim Meehan, and wines handpicked by Centurion Lounge wine director Anthony Giglio, including seasonal wine flights
- Fresh, locally-inspired cuisine designed by James Beard Award-winning chef Dean Fearing
- Complimentary spa therapies from Exhale
- Semi-private, and dedicated work area with high-speed Wi-Fi
- Member services desk
- Conference space
- Family room
- Computer bar
- Large flat-screen TVs
Centurion Lounge Access at Dallas/Fort Worth
As always, the Centurion Lounge at DFW Airport will be available to Platinum and Centurion card holders and their guests. The lounge joins a number of other good layover options:
- Minute Suites (2 locations, Terminal A and Terminal D) Ian got the chance to stop by the Minute Suites in Terminal A, we’ll have to send him back there to see the new Centurion Lounge!
- The Club at DFW, Terminal D
- American Airlines Admirals Club (4 options! Terminals, A, B, C, and D)
- United Club, Terminal E
- Delta Sky Club, Terminal E
- Etihad Lounge, Terminal D
- Qatar Airways Lounge, Terminal D
- Lufthansa Lounge, Terminal D
- British Airways Executive Club, Terminal D
As you can see, most of the lounges at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport are in Terminal D. Terminal D is home to the majority of international flights in and out of the airport. It makes sense to have a concentration of lounges there, and I hope the other options will keep the Centurion Lounge from getting too busy!
Check it out!
American Express shared some great shots of the new lounge, what do you think?
What do you think, will the new Centurion Lounge at DFW be worth the wait?
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.