Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Some links on this page may pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
American Airlines and her OneWorld partner Iberia are offering an excellent sale to Paris this fall and winter. Normally we see sub-$400 prices only from Boston and New York, even in off-season, but this sale shows many regional airports offering low fares as well. These are mostly clustered in the midwest and south, but Salt Lake City is included as well. Atlanta, which is usually left out of great Delta deals, is getting a gift from their competitor AA as well.
- Cincinnati from $307
- Atlanta from $307
- Salt Lake City from $327
- Detroit from $342
- Indianapolis from $345
- Minneapolis from $358
- Miami from $384 (matched by Delta; includes direct flights)
- Ft. Lauderdale from $392 (matched by Delta and United)
These are basic economy fares, which includes a carry-on and meals but not seat choice. Buying up to main cabin for seat selection and a checked bag is $140 round trip, still a darn good deal. I’ve flown Iberia economy to Europe and it’s a pretty good choice for a long trans-Atlantic flight.
Booking is a bit different from usual sales.Google Flights will show fares, but instructs you to call Iberia to book. I checked their website and found a few fares essentially the same, but I cannot guarantee that will work. However, if you search through SkyScanner the low appear in Expedia or other OTAs (and sometimes directly with Iberia). I suggest that option first. Given the …oddities…of booking these fares, they may not last so book now if they work for you.
H/T to Secret Flying for the base fare from Cincinnati.
- Departure: Cincinnati
- Stops: New York JFK
- Arrival: Paris CDG
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search SkyScanner for departure and destination
- September 2019 through February 2020
- 7-day stay required, though 8-day stays show more availability
Where to Stay in Paris
- Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame
- Crowne Plaza Paris – République (SEE ALSO: Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Review: Decent base for exploring the city)
Things to Do in Paris
Good luck and happy flying!