Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
It’s a long way away, but if you’re looking for great prices to Paris during next spring and early summer, now’s a good time to book. At ~$300 – $400 round trip, these are “off-season” prices at a peak season time. The lowest prices are generally offered by American Airlines and her Oneworld partners, but San Francisco’s fares is also offered by United/Air Canada. All of these are one-stop prices, though direct flights often range from only $20 – $60 more. Specifically, May-Summer prices:
- New York: $262 (May); $431 (June)
- Boston: $325 (May); $392 (June)
- San Francisco: $366 (May); $398 (June)
- Los Angeles: $407 (May); $450 (June)
These fares are basic economy; that includes a carry-on and meals but not seat selection or checked bags. All cities except Los Angeles include main cabin options for $120 more round trip. The June prices will probably by rise several hundred dollars at some point – summer in Paris is a high demand destination. While the lowest prices are from the east coast, that San Francisco fare is probably the best deal. So if you like to plan ahead, act fast.
- Departure: San Francisco
- Stops: Charlotte
- Arrival: Paris CDG
How to Book
- Follow link for sample dates or search your favorite OTA / Google Flights for departure and destination. Direct is cheapest, OTAs are adding a couple of dollars on these fares.
- May and June 2020
- 7-day stay required
Where to Stay in Paris
- Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame
- Crowne Plaza Paris – République (SEE ALSO: Crowne Plaza Paris Republique Review: Decent base for exploring the city)
Things to Do in Paris
Good luck and happy flying!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them