The summer has not been a quiet one for flyers. A few weeks ago, I shared 5 bizarre airline stories from the past month. Since then there have been multiple newsworthy events. Here are 5 more stories that caught my eye over the past few weeks.
- I imagine seeing this from the plane would cause me to panic too!
- This was a policy that was sure to create a backlash and Twitter seized the opportunity to roast KLM.
- They say you learn a lot about someone by traveling with them. I wonder if this is going to be their last vacation together.
- Window seats definitely have the best view, but I think this traveler should have just paid the seat selection fee.
- It sounds like the child won this fight albeit with a little help.
Which airline story is the most surprising or disturbing to you? Leave a comment and let us know!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them