Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The summer has not been a quiet one for flyers. A few weeks ago, I shared 5 bizarre airline stories from the past month. Since then there have been multiple newsworthy events. Here are 5 more stories that caught my eye over the past few weeks.
- I imagine seeing this from the plane would cause me to panic too!
- This was a policy that was sure to create a backlash and Twitter seized the opportunity to roast KLM.
- They say you learn a lot about someone by traveling with them. I wonder if this is going to be their last vacation together.
- Window seats definitely have the best view, but I think this traveler should have just paid the seat selection fee.
- It sounds like the child won this fight albeit with a little help.
Which airline story is the most surprising or disturbing to you? Leave a comment and let us know!
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them