Don't miss out! Join the thousands of people who subscribe to our once-daily email or our free miles and points Facebook group with all the best travel news. Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Here is some of the best travel news and notes from around the Internet:
- I’ve often been on a plane with a delayed departure and heard the pilot mention how he is going to “make up time” in the air. I’ve always wondered about that since if there was a way to make the plane go faster, WHY WOULDN’T THEY JUST DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!! :-D. So I enjoyed this article over at FiveThirtyEight about the circumstances where that seems likely to happen.
- You can get 1000 bonus miles at United by spending $250 through the Mileage Plus portal, through 6/3
- Ever wondered what is appropriate private jet etiquette?
- I am a big fan of Rome2Rio for figuring out ways to travel between different places – it was one of my top 10 miles and points tools. Here’s an inside look on how the company started.
- Check to see if you’re targeted for any promotions for spending money on flights at United. Mine were fairly underwhelming.
Interested in top travel hacks? You should definitely follow me on Facebook
Up for more travel news? Here’s the previous installment: (Probably targeted) 75,000 point signup bonus for Chase Sapphire Preferred
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them