As the New Year rolls in, the new Hilton Q1 2018 promotion, named “Points Unlimited”, officially kicks in. To earn unlimited points in the next four months, You must register for the promotion first.
Hilton Q1 2018 promotion – Points Unlimited through April 2018
Under the new promotion, you can earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay plus an additional 10,000 Points on every 5 stays from January 1 – April 30, 2018. There’s no limit on the amount of Bonus Points you can earn.
Terms of Hilton Q1 2018 promotion
- Offer valid January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018 (“Promotion Period”) at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio excluding Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China.
- Hilton Honors members must first register prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- Registered Hilton Honors members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points per stay during the Promotion Period.
- Registered members will also receive an additional 10,000 Bonus Points for every 5 stays completed during the Promotion Period.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands. See Hilton Honors Terms and Conditions for more details.
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for points to appear in your Hilton Honors account.
[See Also: 5 best uses of Hilton points]
Save with 4 existing Amex Offers
There are four existing Amex Offers you can take advantage of for your upcoming Hilton stays, although all these offers expire before the promotion period ends.
Join the PWaC newsletter filled with credit card and travel tips
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them