Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. If you plan on giving roses on Valentine’s Day, here’s the latest deal from Costco. This deal is for Costco members, however, there is also a way for non-members to get in on this deal.
What’s the deal
- Go to Costco Wholesale
- You can now pre-order 50-Count Valentine’s Day Roses
- $49.99 for Costco Members
- Costco non-members are subject to a 5% surcharge, making the total $52.49.
- Non-members will need to create an online account, and without membership, be subject to the additional 5%
- Various colors available for
- Pre-Order Now for delivery February 8th, 12th, 13th or 14th. While supplies last.
- Shipping is free. (See Holiday Shipping Restrictions below as detailed in the Costco website)
- What you get:
- 50 cm Stem Length
- Pick Your Arrival Date At Checkout
- Holiday Shipping Restrictions (See Details)
- Gift Messaging Available At Checkout
- Vase Not Included
Costco’s Holiday Shipping Restrictions
Read these restrictions to ensure that your order gets shipped timely.
Compare with other online floral shops
I went to a few websites and filtered my selection down to Roses or floral gifts
There are a lot of other options out there as well. If I find any more, I’ll share here. In the meantime, if this deal works for you, let me know.
Points With a Crew has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Points With a Crew and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Some or all of the card offers that appear on the website are from advertisers and that compensation may impact on how and where card products appear on the site. Any opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by my advertising partners and I do not include all card companies, or all available card offers. Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers and other offers and benefits listed on this page. Other links on this page may also pay me a commission - as always, thanks for your support if you use them
User Generated Content Disclosure: Points With a Crew encourages constructive discussions, comments, and questions. Responses are not provided by or commissioned by any bank advertisers. These responses have not been reviewed, approved, or endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the responsibility of the bank advertiser to respond to comments.